A summary of Finance for Actuarial course:
- Cash Flows; Time & Rounding Conventions; Glossary of (some) Financial Products
- Simple & compound interest; Rate of Discount; Nominal Interest; Accumulation Factors; Force of Interest
- Discounted, Accumulate & Present Value; Continuous Cash flows.
- Annuties Immediate & Due; present and future values; increasing & perpetuities…
- Loan schedules; Level Installments; APR and Flat rate
- Equations of Value and Yield.
(This covers about half of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries CT1 exam — though you should probably work on context if you want to pass the exam.)